Friday, March 18, 2011

Lost in Missouri.

Today as I was walking my cat in the park (yeah, I got a couple of weird looks), she lead me towards a tree I did not find very remarkable. As we were exploring the tree, something fell with a metallic "cling!" and scared the life out of the poor animal. When I looked, it ended up being a sing, labeling the tree: "Sugar Maple". The sugar maple is the symbol of the state of New York and also found its way into the Canadian flag. How did it end up in Missouri? You can also find it in southern Missouri, but it looks like this tree is a little accidental visitor in Loose Park, Kansas City. I've been thinking a lot about my future and where I want to live. I think the tree gave me a little suggestion today, but who knows what that could mean. The sign bthw, is important in a purely symbolic/weird way. The leading between the two line is... well, all you can say is you can drive a truck through it.

No comments: